Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Cerca   Lista degli utenti   Gruppi utenti   Calendario   Registrati   Pannello Utente   Messaggi Privati   Login 
  »Portale  »Blog  »Album  »Guestbook  »FlashChat  »Statistiche  »Links
 »Downloads  »Commenti karma  »TopList  »Topics recenti  »Vota Forum

responsible with regard to Finance
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Race report
  PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo

MessaggioInviato: 14 Feb 2019 09:46:08  responsible with regard to Finance
Descrizione:
Messaggio
  merlenewton

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy

It really is interesting to see that
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
is much to perform about style. In that annual report, the executive board members usually do not wear a tie...You will discover four members, "each responsible for at least one major business unit in the Group: "

Herbert Hainer (previous by using Procter & Gamble), became a member of adidas Germany in 1987, joined the board
in 1997 and evolved into CEO in 2001. He or she is also Deputy Chairman in the Supervisory Board of FC Bayern München AG, Munich, Australia.

Glenn Bennett (New Hampshire, USA) started his professional career along with Reebok International Ltd. In 1993 (thus long before the acquisition of Reebok) Glenn Bennett joined adidas. In 1997, Glenn Bennett was appointed to
the Executive Board where by he assumed responsibility for all Footwear, Apparel and Gadgets & Gear Operations activities shortly thereafter.

Robin J. Stalker (New Zealand) became a member of adidas AG in 1996, Chief Financial Officer considering that 2000 and was appointed into the Executive Board, responsible with regard to Finance, in 2001. Within 2005, he assumed additional responsibility
as Labor Director.

Erich Stamminger (Rosenberg, Germany) became a member of adidas in 1993. He served in various marketing positions before being Managing Director for Indonesia. In 1997, he was appointed into the Executive Board and started to be Head of Global Advertising and marketing in 2000. Four a long time later, he was named Leader and CEO of adidas The united states, while maintaining his place as Head of
Global Marketing. Within 2006, he was named President and CEO in the adidas brand.
Profilo Messaggio privato

MessaggioInviato: 14 Feb 2019 09:46:08 Adv
Messaggio
  Adv

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum » Race report

Pagina 1 di 1
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Mostra prima i messaggi di:

Vai a: