Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Cerca   Lista degli utenti   Gruppi utenti   Calendario   Registrati   Pannello Utente   Messaggi Privati   Login 
  »Portale  »Blog  »Album  »Guestbook  »FlashChat  »Statistiche  »Links
 »Downloads  »Commenti karma  »TopList  »Topics recenti  »Vota Forum

Total dividend shall be increased by 19 PER
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Race report
  PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo

MessaggioInviato: 14 Gen 2019 08:03:15  Total dividend shall be increased by 19 PER
Descrizione:
Messaggio
  jennyhood

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy

In regards to the performance of
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
TaylorMade-adidas Golf in 2007 and around the priorities for this business moving forward......strives to be one of the best performance golf business on the earth....adidas Golf sales of footwear and apparel grew at double-digit rates for any fifth consecutive year.

Section like-for-like sales, excluding the consequences of the Greg Norman Collection wholesale business divestiture, grew 9 % for a currency-neutral basis, driven by increases in every major categories. For '08, increasing profitability is your top priority....We sold Maxfli
because we now have every one of the know-how we have to be successful in the quality golf ball category. I am focused on growing some of our core golf brands: TaylorMade in addition to adidas Golf.

About the financial efficiency in 2008 (after a compelling 2007...):
...We expect high-single-digit currency-neutral income growth - driven by improvements at our brands. Gross margin may range between 47. 5 % and 48 PERCENTAGE. And our operating border will expand to at the least 9. 5 %. Through
this strong operational performance, we will increase net income by a minimum of 15 %.

In 2008 you will have additional costs related to the year's major sporting occurrences. And the company will continue while using share buyback program. Adidas can deliver earnings improvement of no less than 15 % -" marking our
eighth consecutive year with double-digit earnings growth. "

Because completing the Reebok buy (Q1 2006) Adidas possesses reduced net borrowings simply by around EUR 1. A COUPLE OF billion. The financial leverage at the end of 2007 is 58. 4 %. "We now have flexibility to produce more aggressive
shareholder returns. " Total dividend shall be increased by 19 PER-CENT, " we will go back more to shareholders in 2008 than ever before. ".
Profilo Messaggio privato

MessaggioInviato: 14 Gen 2019 08:03:15 Adv
Messaggio
  Adv

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum » Race report

Pagina 1 di 1
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Mostra prima i messaggi di:

Vai a: