Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Cerca   Lista degli utenti   Gruppi utenti   Calendario   Registrati   Pannello Utente   Messaggi Privati   Login 
  »Portale  »Blog  »Album  »Guestbook  »FlashChat  »Statistiche  »Links
 »Downloads  »Commenti karma  »TopList  »Topics recenti  »Vota Forum

The next site can be a click away
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Race report
  PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo

MessaggioInviato: 15 Nov 2018 10:26:19  The next site can be a click away
Descrizione:
Messaggio
  haroldmacadam

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Localitą: new york

usa

Most likely
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
think conversion starts when the visitor lands on your Site. But conversion really starts from wherever this visitor first locates some of our site. How the site was located. What description the guest sees before clicking in your site or what recommendation or testimonies brought the visitor to your site.

This pre-conversion state
is what to a large extent, can determine whether conversion actually develops or not. This can be what I call the keyword-title-description-landing page formula. This particular formula is explained throughout my free ebook "Google AdWords Built Easy". You can download this free ebook in the home base business ideas website.

A visitor landing at your
site should immediately feel comfortable with your site. First impression as they say matters a great deal. For conversion to come about you must hold the visitor's attention once he lands in your site. Some of the particular points to note that make for easy change are:

Your website need to load fast. The next site can be a click away. If your web blog loads slowly your visitor clicks away therefore you have lost a possible client. Usually, graphics, animations, are the reason for slow loading pages. Your
can use some application, available free on the web, to reduce the dimension of your graphics to load fast.

Your site should have a professional look over it. It should at first glance portray good quality site. This adds a bit of credibility to the web site. The site is then seen as a serious site. State ones case quickly. Let your
visitor know what your web blog is about in a few words. Don't go rambling about your achievements. That comes later. Give the visitor what he's looking for.
Profilo Messaggio privato

MessaggioInviato: 15 Nov 2018 10:26:19 Adv
Messaggio
  Adv

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum » Race report

Pagina 1 di 1
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Mostra prima i messaggi di:

Vai a: