Back to the index page  
  FAQ   Cerca   Lista degli utenti   Gruppi utenti   Calendario   Registrati   Pannello Utente   Messaggi Privati   Login 
  »Portale  »Blog  »Album  »Guestbook  »FlashChat  »Statistiche  »Links
 »Downloads  »Commenti karma  »TopList  »Topics recenti  »Vota Forum

Do you want to ask the right requests
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Race report
  PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo

MessaggioInviato: 25 Ott 2018 04:20:22  Do you want to ask the right requests
Descrizione:
Messaggio
  ameliaharriman

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Localitą: new york

usa

Listen prior to deciding to speak: One must be mindful, to make the presentation about
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
the needs, fears, priorities and goals, from the homeowner, rather than the actual tendency, to make it, all about you! Do you want to ask the right requests, and consistently focus, on what, might, best impact, the homeowner? Never assume you know, or have, all your answers, but, rather, be ready to listen effectively and carefully, before you speak!

Relevant presentation: When you present your
listing presentation, how do you want to know, you are articulating, the relevant, meaningful, effective principles? Will you merely discuss features, etc, or do you want to effectively communicate and state, in a benefits - based manner?

Make your current presentation about them, not necessarily you!:How will you realize, if you are dealing, the issues and considerations, which are most crucial, to a specific property owner? Will you listen much more than you speak? Can you understand, for most persons, their
favorite sound, is a sound, of their individual voice? You have a couple ears, and only a single mouth, for a rationale, so take advantage of your, and listen, at minimum, twice as often, while you speak. Explain thoroughly, slowly and gradually and completely, until you happen to be convinced, and they accept, they understand and agree!

Answer their questions and also concerns, but don't get into a Pandora's Box!:Never assume
you know what may concern someone, and never answer a challenge, you perceive, as a problem, until it is expected! When you presume a problem, which doesn't exist, you can create, problems which don't exist! Always answer every single question/ concern, however, carefully, completely, and to their satisfaction!

Close, and receive the listing: Never fear talking over the commission, you experience you deserve, but, relatively, emphasize, why you are significant, and how you may best, provide meaningful, relevant, meaningful service! Realize, if you'd like the listing, you must take
the time, along with close, the deal, efficiently. Provide the quality connected with service, which makes an individual distinct, real, and improved!
Profilo Messaggio privato

MessaggioInviato: 25 Ott 2018 04:20:22 Adv
Messaggio
  Adv

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum » Race report

Pagina 1 di 1
Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora

Mostra prima i messaggi di:

Vai a: